Online Course Information
- Flipped Classroom Technology Tools
- Resource list distributed by LearnDAT for use in flipped classrooms.
- Adobe Connect Pro
- Web-Based video/audio/text conferencing. Free, but you must request access.
- Adobe Presenter
- Plug-in for PowerPoint that adds interactive functionality to online presentations. Free, but you must request access.
- Camtasia Relay
- Captures and uploads presentations and video to MSU's Mediaspace.instructions
- University maintaned cloud-style video hosting.
Yuehua Cui, Professor and Director of Graduate Programs in the Department of Statistics and Probability (STT), has been named an elected Fellow of the American Statistical Association (ASA).
Huan Lei, assistant professor in the Department of Statistics and Probability (STT) is among five Michigan State University (MSU) researchers from the College of Natural Science (NatSci) who have received NSF Early CAREER Faculty Awards. Their cutting-edge research pushes the limits of science, while their devotion to education is preparing the next generation of scientists to propel their field even further. Collectively, over the next five years (2022-2027) they will receive more than $3.7 million in National Science Foundation (NSF) funding.
Sikta Das Adhikari, in her third year with the STT PhD program, was awarded an IMPACTS fellowship for the 2021-2022 academic year. Integrated training Model in Plant And Compu-Tational Sciences (IMPACTS) is an NSF-funded program for training doctoral students to employ advanced computational/data science approaches to address grand challenges in plant biology.
Tapabrata “Taps” Maiti, MSU Foundation Professor in the Department of Statistics and Probability, was recently named an American Association for the Advancement of Science, or AAAS, fellow for his distinguished contributions to the fields of statistics and data science, particularly for contributions to data-driven discovery, and for outstanding teaching and training of the next generation of data scientists.